When taking your shot at winning in your season long yahoo league, you may want to know these points for fantasy football beginners.
Also before the Yahoo instruction, its Thursday night, so join in the game here: Click on the photo for advice on who to start and who to sit and get free tokens for answering some game questions before the game kickoff.
Free In Game App Experience, to get your specific fantasy football lineup questions in the Football Matchup Community, just click on the picture below to get private fantasy league invite
To go ahead and get started with the Yahoo portion of the post watch the video below:
Here is the next video but before setting lineups you may want to understand better reasons behind the actual fantasy football stats here
Next, what I’ll do is lay out in order the exact steps to take on Yahoo or many other formats my exact line of construction formula.
- Be aware of pointspreads. A home or away games evaluation and initial injury status for concern players
- Think about possible game flow scenarios. So once you have gathered this info from the biggest pointspreads trying to predict the outcome and points scored of the actual game trying to decide how those points will be obtained. Whether they will be running passing down scoring opportunities or even a high-scoring defense.
- Identify weaknesses or opportunities for offense of players to score on an opposing defenses weakness caused by injuries or general lack luster underperforming players.
- Favorable Defensive/offensive matchup’s. Of course as always talked about on this blog sort out the players to have the best matchup’s of the week versus a particular points per game allowed average in fantasy points.
- Take perfect lineups-change it to players plus to come up with lineups that will do you well. This takes place more specifically on the salary games where you can choose any player thinking about the players that were not just be automated but also using this tool to predict which players will do the best this particular week, then you can change at least two of those players to customize and optimize.
- Stock watches leading up to kick off you can always evaluate by yourself due to injuries which players will have better games based off of these injuries and have more opportunities. You can use the above tour mentioned to Easley sort out this information.
- And last, do not use any of the same players in all of your lineups.
Due to the volatility of the current NFL there are some scenarios that I recently happened in recent weeks that I made the most consistent players falter under the current state of the NFL. So be careful dad if you have any lineups in whatever whatever lead you’re playing in don’t use the same player in every lineup if you can help it.