For your daily intake of the MLB and KBO ball game with daily fantasy baseball strategy all season long this is the hub you want to use for a daily dose of fantasy baseball advice in DFS (daily fantasy sports) sites on the go for your daily work or leisure day.
Here is the definition of fantasy sports in general per our comment below from Wilson Kum: Feel free to leave your own comment as well.
“Fantasy baseball is a game in which people manage rosters of league baseball players, either online or in a physical location, using fictional fantasy baseball team names. The participants compete against one another using those players’ real life statistics to score points.
The basic principle in fantasy baseball is you building a team and rack up points based on your players’ real-life performances. … Leagues are where players are put in a group of typically 8 to 18 teams, chose teams by a draft or auction and compete based on year-to-date standings or head-to-head records.Baseball has always been a miss thing for me,i enjoy the sport even better the game.”
If you are new to the concept in any way to daily fantasy sports, here is the best way to understand the concept with a different spin. If you are good at or find it a challenge to fit together a large puzzle of different variables you may like going for daily fantasy baseball even if you’ve only played the popular fantasy football sports game. While this may not seem very exciting at first, how about winning large amounts of money to do it?
Here’s a great example of the excitement of KBO Baseball every morning. A Fan I Am! As this Winning Walk off home run lost me my Tournament for the day, but worth the watch as a baseball fan!!
Getting you caught up on the KBO and what it is here
Want to watch live streaming KBO games? Visit Ask me where by just contacting on twitter @DrewJGallagher
Oh and one more recent find here: A great/Fun article on what to expect from these teams during the season with comparisons to other major league ball clubs.
Previous Days KBO Results
For the 1am slate from morning of 5-24 we gave out 2 cash lineups. Neither of them cashed, however, the third lineup considered the hedged lineup broke even our spending for the morning due to the triple up showed below. This is all documented in the WFF DISCORD which is currently free and where you get lineups for the upcoming weeks and beyond.
5-26-20 The cash entry given on discord cashed on all levels including MME GPP. The GPP lineup given also cashed nicely in positive.
5/27 Results: The only LU that didn’t cash was the SE GPP. Both versions of the cash LU cashed and the middle hedge LU cashed as well. See the Discord area to track this.
5/28: Did not cash
5/31 Results: Accumulative winning percentage in Cash and Hybrid/Hedge is %67.
Invite to daily DFS MLB coaching
For daily coaching on the DFS game currently going visit WFF (Wealthy Fantasy Football) Link Here >>Our WFF Discord<< and start discussing the winning daily grind!
We’ll walk and talk you through any questions you have really on any sport. Its a place where you can always hang out 24/7 and get real feedback on your lineup or just to chat in game, as you join our team of experts at their respective sport, utilizing the personal coaching you need whether that’s teaching, walking through winning concepts in cash or GPP, or talking about general strategies for the day in our discord area.
Since there is KBO, here is an overview of the Resources needed in order to have success:
Here is also a great resource to use daily for learning more about the KBO, players, and overall chat: MyKBO.net
Player Pool for today 5/31/20 in KBO: Picks and Lineups Advice
Pitcher Rankings today:
- The WFF Score is based on an accumulation mainly of the pitchers usual IP+So’s+Win if applicable. This does not include which pitchers are best used for Cash or tournament type lineups but solely based on the value presented in the numbers projections per their salary. For Cash, GPP, & Hybrid/Hedge recommendations along with solid lineups visit the >>WFF Discord<< for specifics
Very good quality pitching slate with IP, SO upside for many of these full time starter pitchers, no relievers today, making for low scoring runs on the day coming up.
- C. Koo L Dinos 9.4K: WFF Proj. 34pts = $276P value – Keep locking in as a core value play as I dont’ give out many of these designations.
- D. Gagnon R KIA 6.7K WFF Proj. 25pts = $268P value – A steal and core value play as well. High upside and floor. 12 K/9 is highest today.
- C. Flexen R DOO 8.6K WWF Proj. 24pts = $358 value – Thought he was a cash play prior to today, no gpp only at least on this slate.
- C. Choi L SAM 7.3K WFF Proj. 22pts = $391 value – Giving you solid numbers in a tough matchup today.
- D. Straily R LOT 7.2K Proj. WFF Proj. 30.8pts = $234 value – Value saving for a top tier pitcher great for GPP’s as 10.2 K/9s 2nd highest.
- J. Park R SK 7.5K WFF Proj. 18pt. = $417 value – Great value for upside here as even though his team will not protect him or get runs he’s at 10.2 K/9.
- J. Bae R KT 6.8K WFF Proj. 21pts. $323 value – More of a cash play only as he can get you innings not giving up much but limited SO’s.
- T. Wilson R LG 7.6K WFF Proj. 22.5pts – $338 value – A solid starter without enough K’s for me, and not needed with all the value.
- C. Bell L HAN 8.1K WFF Proj. 18pts. = $450 value – Another solid starter it appears as he could easily double his FP score from last week’s 3 IP.
- S. Lee L KIW 7.7K WFF Proj. 18pts. = $428 value – Not usable on this slate due to value and limited upside.
Best teams to stack today:
- Pending with the best lineups revealed in
BP’s to attack 1. Doo Bears, 2. SKW, 3. SAM 4. LOT
Best BP’s: Dinos, Twins, Tigers, KIW
Teams giving up the most HR’s: Lions, Giants, Eagles
I will also reveal 1 Team that is bound to Blow up cashing in as long as you hit on 4 out of 6 batters in your lineup of 1-6 in the order in my discord channel if you join here today and get in before 5:30m lock: Jump in here on WealthyFantasyFootball Chat and Simplify the Process with us
Best Cash Play Hitters Pool today:
Pending… yesterday’s notes.
Not only will you want to trust the always refined process keeping up with the latest trends, and information using daily spreadsheets, ownership projections, and updated tournament strategy, but you will receive picks including players lines (full lineups that will work for you consistently) help for your daily or season long MLB baseball contests and leagues with our help. We are producing daily winners as we speak with track records that are updated daily on the discord.
Think of this as your own training program as you get ready for your own regimen if you want to do it yourself. If not our coaches provide lineups for you inside the Wealthy Fantasy Football, Baseball, and Hockey Discord today
Cheat Sheets and Optimizers: Where to go?
If you prefer to learn everything on your own with our help, based on trial, error, and experience of 4+ years in DFS, visit my series of articles Fantasy Baseball Beginners Guide 101
If you would like to Mass Multi Entry (MME) and or just get cheat sheets to quickly connect the dots saving time for a low price along with tools and resources for other sports visit the DFSArmy.com. They have excellent spreadsheets and strategy charts that I use daily in DFS.
Leave a comment if you have any questions on strategy, the coaching, or processes overall.